It's time to have that whirlwind romance with the world of gay and see what the headlines are saying across the world - will this impact your travel decisions?
1. Italy - Perhaps not the most homo-friendly country, though I hear the Pope is beginning to come around to the gays...
This one is that United Colors of Benetton have unveiled its UNHATE campaign, with men who are most unlikely to be caught kissing. For MORE
2. Russia - famed for being a bad-ass, and certainly no different on gay issues, this country is embracing homosexuality...
The gay pride for St Petersburg could be all over after The Moscow Times reports that legislators in the city have tentatively
approved a bill that would impose fines on gays or lesbians who openly
profess their sexual orientation. For MORE
3. California, USA - the state that decided that it would reverse its decision on gay marriage goes all out for girls...
Miss Long Beach and Miss Southern California cities beauty pageants have just finished and the first lesbian contestant made it the finals. For MORE
4. Czech Republic - its all over for indecent images...
A Czech MP decided to embarrass herself by hosting a pornographic art exhibition in the plight to remove the gay sauna in the city. For MORE
5. Nepal - we're on top of the world for gay rights thanks to Everest...
The first serious gay film to be made in Nepal is underway, nick-named Brokeback Everest it centres around two lesbians doing something together. For MORE
6. Bahamas - competition becomes a bit more complex than an ITV quiz!
Bahamas Tourist Office has just shot itself in its foot - offering a couple who are legally entitled to enter into marital/civil partnership in the UK and in The Bahamas - a full on wedding. Well, they actually meant Civil Marriage, not Partnership. So no gays allowed, but well done jeweller of Goldsmiths for no longer being a judge. For MORE
- Home - Gay Guy
- Gay Guy Guides
- Gay Guy Argentina
- Gay Guy Asia
- Gay Guy Cuba
- Gay Guy - Cambodia
- Gay Guy - China
- Gay Guy Europe
- Gay Guy Florida
- Gay Guy - France
- Gay Guy - India
- Gay Guy New York (NYC)
- Gay Guy Portugal
- Gay Guy - Sweden
- Gay Guy - Vietnam
- Gay Guy Friends
- Travel Industry Insight
- The Way I Travel
- Random Gay Travel Thoughts