Take yourself on a journey to new places; explore other cultures; food; places, people - Find out what's gay - and what's not! Uncover the articles, video and photos on this blog by Ryan C Haynes
Destinations
- Home - Gay Guy
- Gay Guy Guides
- Gay Guy Argentina
- Gay Guy Asia
- Gay Guy Cuba
- Gay Guy - Cambodia
- Gay Guy - China
- Gay Guy Europe
- Gay Guy Florida
- Gay Guy - France
- Gay Guy - India
- Gay Guy New York (NYC)
- Gay Guy Portugal
- Gay Guy - Sweden
- Gay Guy - Vietnam
- Gay Guy Friends
- Travel Industry Insight
- The Way I Travel
- Random Gay Travel Thoughts
Thursday, 9 August 2012
My first ever Holiday Diary sneaks its way to my desk
I
found my first ever holiday journal as a kid - extract: "Thursday 1st
Today I got up and watched Tv, then it was time to get dressed and go
shopping with mum then we came home and had dinner and then mum went to
work. Daddy played monopoly with us, we also played on the computer. I
went out to play and played post office and I was shop keeper and my
brother was the customer. Then I got on with my diary." lol. I hope my
writing and activities are more exciting now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Love to hear your thoughts and rambles. Constructive discussion on Honest Omissions.