I would like to say THANK YOU for reading my blog. After just over 12 months I have hit over 1,000 Unique Visitors a Month. It's been an excellent journey so far as I figure out what you like most to read. I do want to know - so tell me more?
Do you like my Videos?
Do you prefer to see more Photos?
Would you like more Destination Guides/Insights?
What about more Reviews of places?
More news on the industry?
Or would you like me to direct you to other great content?
Please do tell!
Don't forget to check out my social channels for more great content:
Facebook: RyanCHaynes
Twitter: RyanCHaynes
Pinterest: RyanCHaynes
Google+: RyanCHaynes
Take yourself on a journey to new places; explore other cultures; food; places, people - Find out what's gay - and what's not! Uncover the articles, video and photos on this blog by Ryan C Haynes
Destinations
- Home - Gay Guy
- Gay Guy Guides
- Gay Guy Argentina
- Gay Guy Asia
- Gay Guy Cuba
- Gay Guy - Cambodia
- Gay Guy - China
- Gay Guy Europe
- Gay Guy Florida
- Gay Guy - France
- Gay Guy - India
- Gay Guy New York (NYC)
- Gay Guy Portugal
- Gay Guy - Sweden
- Gay Guy - Vietnam
- Gay Guy Friends
- Travel Industry Insight
- The Way I Travel
- Random Gay Travel Thoughts
Dude, just keep doing what you are doing: updating frequently, analizing the industry and sharing your experiences. Ask nothing. My 2 cents.
ReplyDeleteThank you - it's good to know what is liked and not liked though - but it does seem like no-one has any complaints just yet :-)
ReplyDelete