I’m building my
Bucket List of gay destinations, and I really want some advice too on where to
go next and the top spots to visit when I am there. Although I seem to be
setting myself quite a feat from the list below, let alone the second list I
have already written for Part 2.
Anything you can
add will be great to hear!
- Amstel, Amsterdam
- Bellavista, Santiago
- Castro San Francisco.
- Chelsea New York,
- Davie Street, Vancouver
- Edinburgh Pink Trianle, Broughton Street
- Fruit loop (AKA Paradise Road), Las Vegas
- Gazi, Athens
- Hell's Kitchen New York
- Istiklal Street, Turkey
- Jardins in Sao Paolo, Brazil
- K Road, Auckland
- Le Village, Montreal
- Montrose, Houston
- Newton, Australia
- Oxford Strip, Sydney’s ‘Gay Golden Mile’
- Paceville and St Julians districts, Malta
- Queenstown – Worldwide [general term]
- Recoleta, Buenos Aires
- Sconeberg of Berlin
- The Commercial Center (off Sahara Avenue), Las Vegas
- Unbelieveable time [what most gays come away with]
- Vinohady, Czech Republic
- Wilton Manors, Fort Lauderdale
- X-rated [only available on some scenes]
- Zeedijk, Amterdam
So where next?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Love to hear your thoughts and rambles. Constructive discussion on Honest Omissions.